The PS 56 PTA raised $20,000 last year, and hopes to raise $30,000 in the 2019 -2020 school year as part of a new #GLOW56 campaign to support our community of leaders and learners!
Last year we raised over $20,000 to help support:
- Our first ever Teachers Fund that supported teacher-led projects & resources in the classroom.
- Community Building Activities like this year’s Back-to-School picnic, the annual Reading Campground, our signature literacy event, and STEAM56, our full day of hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics!
- Enrichment Activities such as chess tournaments & ballroom dance.
- Graduation celebrations and much more!
This year, let’s raise $30,000 to:
- Help launch our Enrichment Fund with $10,000 so we can offer sustained support to programs like our Studio In A School art program.
- Continue the popular Teachers Fund.
- Help our S.T.E.A.M. Committee provide hands-on learning experiences across all grades, all year.
- Provide more opportunities for our PS 56 community to connect, learn and have fun together.
PS 56 PTA is a 501(c)(3) Tax-deductible Charity!
All contributions are tax deductible.
Our Tax I.D. Number is: 83- 0859028
Ways to Donate
You can make a one-time gift or a monthly donation to PS 56 via PayPal.
Donate by Cash or Check
Print and fill out the PS 56 Donation Form and submit your payment in an envelope marked “PS 56 PTA Annual Appeal.” Return via student backpack or drop it in our PTA mailbox at the main office.
Wondering How Much To Give?
Consider giving whatever amount your family is comfortable with. No number is too big or too small. You can choose to remain anonymous, and we have a sliding scale – offering suggested amounts. Our student body is made up of an economically diverse population so please give as generously as you can.
Check to see if your employer offers a matching gift program. Your contribution could be easily doubled or more!
Contact Fundraising@PS56K.org if you have fundraising ideas or need guidance.